Applying the Tremolo Sequence to Scales - Daniel Nistico
Lesson Overview: Applying the Tremolo Sequence to Scales
- Applying the tremolo sequence (p-a-m-i) to scales can help your right hand technique in general
- You can use apply this to any set of scales you want (Segovia scales, exam scales, etc.)
- This reveals any rhythmic and dynamic inconsistencies in your right hand technique
- This is much more challenging than just alternating with two fingers
- Give a little bit of accent and weight to ‘p’ so that you’re always aware of the strong beat
- Make sure that your arm moves across the strings to bring your hand to where it needs to go
Delivered by: Daniel Nistico
Suitable for: Intermediate/advanced players wishing to improve their tremolo and/or scales.
Duration: 5 min
For more technique guidance from Daniel
This exercise is taken from Daniel’s online course, ‘Tremolo Exercises That Will Make Your Playing Flow Like Water’
This online course provides a clear roadmap for improving your tremolo. It centers around five exercises that I've personally used to improve my tremolo. Each exercise is accompanied with an HD video, plus you also get customized HD videos where I apply the exercises to the specific tremolo piece you're working on. You can play along from start to finish with no doubts about what to do and also use the exercises in your daily practice to dramatically boost your progress and give you results.
There are over 20 HD videos in this course, that progressively take you through the tremolo from the most basic to the most advanced exercises. This course will enable you to play the tremolo, even if you've never thought yourself capable of doing so. Take this course and you won't waste any time in making your tremolo flow like water.
Daniel Nistico is available for private guitar instruction in Melbourne.
Please call him on 0455 274 744 for more information and to arrange a free trial lesson, or
Click here for information on Daniel's Skype lessons
Like this performance?
Don't forget to click the Facebook icon below to share this with your friends.